Get Bangladesh Team Squad for Cricket World Cup 2023. ICC CWC Bangladesh Official Player List is available here. Who Will Captain Bangladesh in the ICC ODI World Cup? Bangladesh Confirmed Team Squad for ICC Cricket World Cup 2023.
The ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 will take place in India between October and November. Apparently, the Top 10 ODI cricket teams will compete in 45 matches of this thrilling tournament. Bangladesh has also confirmed its appearance in the upcoming ICC Cricket World Cup 2023.
Currently, Bangladesh is positioned in 7th place in ICC ODI Rankings. Bangladesh will play in the Super 10 Stage against the other qualifying teams of the tournament.
Bangladesh has to work really hard to qualify for the knockout stage of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2023. They need to finish on top in the Super 10 Stage Rounds of this event. So, Bangladesh is trying to pick their best ODI players and no doubt Bangladesh has the ability to turn down top-notch One Day sides on their day.
Recently Bangladesh Cricket Board announced their team squad for ICC Cricket World Cup 2023. In this regard, Bangladesh has recalled some of their old and experienced mates to strengthen their playing squad.
Bangladesh’s initial squad for ICC CWC 2023 looks pretty strong and balanced. They have picked a mixture of young and senior players to build an unbeatable playing side in ICC Cricket World Cup 2023.
Shakib Al Hasan (c)
Najmul Hossain Shanto (vc)
Tanzim Hasan Sakib
Tanzid Hasan Tamim
Mushfiqur Rahim (wk)
The experienced Shakib al Hassan will captain Bangladesh in the ICC Cricket World Cup 2023. No doubt Bangladesh has improved rapidly under his captaincy. Shakib is always known for his cool temperament on the field even during hard situations.
To begin with, Liton Das, Mahmadullah, and Taskin Ahmed will play the role of batsmen in CWC 2023. All these players have good experience to play long innings. The middle-order batting line-up of Bangladesh involves Shakib al Hassan, Najamul Hassan, and Towhid Hridoy.
The main strength of Bangladesh hides in their main batting unit. No doubt they have some best batting figures in their squad whereas Liton Das, Shakib-ul-Hasan, and Mahmudullah are top-notch all-rounders in this team.
Bangladesh is well equipped with pacers. This will give a tough time to all other participants of the ICC ODI World Cup 2023. However, the pace attack of the Bangladesh team highly depends on young and inexperienced players.
So, Hassan Mehmud, Shuriful Islam, Taskin Ahmed, and Mustafizur Rahman will play as pace attackers in this squad. The spin attack on Bangladesh involves Shakib al Hassan, and Mehdi Hassan.
- 07 Oct: 3rd Match Bangladesh vs Afghanistan at Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium, Dharamsala 10:30 AM LOCAL
- 10 Oct: 7th Match England vs Bangladesh Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium, Dharamsala 10:30 AM LOCAL
- 13 Oct: 11th Match New Zealand vs Bangladesh MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai 02:00 PM LOCAL
- 19 Oct: 17th Match India vs Bangladesh Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune 02:00 PM LOCAL
- 24 Oct: 23rd Match South Africa vs Bangladesh Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai 02:00 PM LOCAL
- 28 Oct: 28th Match Netherlands vs Bangladesh Eden Gardens, Kolkata 02:00 PM LOCAL
- 31 Oct: 31st Match Pakistan vs Bangladesh Eden Gardens, Kolkata 02:00 PM LOCAL
- 06 Nov: 38th Match Bangladesh vs Sri LankaArun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi 02:00 PM LOCAL
- 11 Nov: 43rd Match Australia vs Bangladesh Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune 10:30 AM LOCAL