India may win the toss and elect to bat first against Pakistan today. Or it may invite Pakistan to bat first in case they want to go for a chase. You can check India vs Pakistan Pitch and Toss Report here on this page.
India vs Pakistan Toss Report
India will win the toss and they will decide to bat first against Pakistan. This has been the case for India whenever they take on Pakistan in the last few T20 World Cup games. This is because India has a strong batting lineup starting from Rohit Sharma KL Rahul Virat Kohli and going all the way up to SoryaKumar Yadav Hardik Pandya and Rishab Pant.
If Pakistan wins the toss they may Invite India to bat first. Their game plan will be to get their pace attack on the Indian batting line up. Shaheen Shah Afridi Naseem Shah and Haris Rauf can be a dangerous trio for India.
Ind vs Pakistan Pitch Report
India vs Pakistan 16th T20 match will be played at Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne. The Pitch here is good for both batting and bowling. The average score total here is 140 but we have seen some team score the highest total of 184 for 7 here on this pitch as well. Usually team batting second has the better chances to win the match here on this pitch.
Here are the T20 stats for Melbourne Cricket ground
- Total matches: 18
- Matches won batting first: 7
- Matches won bowling first: 10
- Average 1st Inns scores: 139
- Average 2nd Inns scores: 127
- Highest total recorded: 184/4 (20 Ov) by AUSW vs INDW
- Lowest total recorded: 74/10 (17.3 Ov) by IND vs AUS
- Highest score chased: 172/5 (20 Ov) by SL vs AUS
- Lowest score defended: 127/10 (18.4 Ov) by AUS vs PAK